Skyhound Forums

Full Version: iTelescope T20 Filter Config Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I load the T20 data it shows 2 Lum filters and an Astrodon V filter instead of an SII. Not sure we can edit that here or not

Wayne
I see that too. I am working on updating the iTelescopes today and will look at this as well as put in the new T9.
Thanks Greg. One other thing, I mistakenly edited an itelescope setting so it has the wrong OTA. Can I force ST4 to reload all the itelescope data?
Hi Wayne,

Unfortunately it only updates when the files on the server have been refreshed, but the ability to force an update is something I have been meaning to do. In the meantime, which iTelescope is it? I can tell you which OTA to select for it
(2018-09-18, 06:16 PM)theskyhound Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wayne,

Unfortunately it only updates when the files on the server have been refreshed, but the ability to force an update is something I have been meaning to do. In the meantime, which iTelescope is it? I can tell you which OTA to select for it

T20  Smile
Its a Takahashi FSQ ED. I am currently held up on uploading new data for iTelescopes because I don't have information on some of the new filters that have been installed, especially on T17. I hope to have it done soon.