Skyhound Forums

Full Version: Importing Observing List - question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I've imported a couple of observing lists.
The data manager is showing them with red check marks which is supposed to represent them as now available data.
But I don't see them in the available observing lists in the nightly planner - or anywhere else.

Any suggestion as to where in the system I can actually find them to use them?
I've looked around in the help files without finding the answer to this question.

Thanks
Check what Group you have imported them into and then select that group in the Nightly Planner and they should be there. I am guessing it will import to the default group but not always. Then on the Nightly Planner select that group and you should see the imported observing lists.

Owen
(2019-01-26, 06:17 PM)obrazell Wrote: [ -> ]Check what Group you have imported them into and then select that group in the Nightly Planner and they should be there. I am guessing it will import to the default group but not always. Then on the Nightly Planner select that group and you should see the imported observing lists.

Owen

Duh!
I should have seen that!
It says right there on the interface "Import Observing List to this group".

I assumed the list was already in its own unique group.

Thanks!