Skyhound Forums

Full Version: Overflow Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the recent upgrade (Versin 4.0d) I have been unable to add a new imaging system. Sometimes the program just closes out. Other times I get an overflow error where I must close the program using Windows Task Manager. So far what I've found is the errors occur when, after cloning with a SCT template, I change to an OTA type of a Celestron 8" RASA Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph and then close out of the dialog boxes. There may still be other changes that might cause similar erroors but I haven't gotten past this point yet. 
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in approving and responding to your message. I have been traveling off grid for a while after attending NEAIC. The quickest way for me to investigate and resolve your problem is to send me your files. If possible, please copy the "SkyTools 4" folder in your Documents to a zip file. Then email me the file as an attachment or upload it somewhere for me to download.

Clear skies,
Gerg