Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Update on SkyTools 4 Visual Release
Hello everyone,

The SkyTools 4 Visual testing seem to finally be winding down. The beta test team has been extremely thorough and together we have been working hard on getting all of the kinks out prior to release. There are now over 2500 posts on the beta test forum in over 450 threads! It is currently very stable and looking very good indeed. I need to revamp the ordering and upgrade process on the web site and there are still a few pesky issues to resolve, but we are getting very close now. Thank you for your patience!
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer
Greg, we are really excited to hear the release is creeping closer. But I'm even more glade that you and the beta team taking the necessary steps/time to create and polish yet another quality tool for us.

Swat those bugs!!!

Thanks to all.

/Ron
Thanks for keeping us up to date!
Sometimes my mind wanders, other times it leaves completely...
Are current users going to be notified when they can get the update, or do we just need to keep checking back here?
(2020-01-30, 03:38 AM)Icharuss Wrote: Are current users going to be notified when they can get the update, or do we just need to keep checking back here?

If you have an updated registration on file for SkyTools 3 and you allowed us to contact you via email, then you will be contacted via email.

There will also be a SkyTools 3 update that will include a new dialog to aid in the upgrade process.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer