Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade not working
Hello,
I bought the upgrade from Imaging to Imaging+Visual Pro. Installed on my laptop. Now I am trying to upgrade my desktop where I have all the data from SkyTools 3 and it's telling me that the upgrade code is not recognized. Is the upgrade code time sensitive? I bought it a while ago. Imaging works in the desktop and I updated it to version 4.0f before the update.
Thanks
Clear Skies
Carles
There are no time limits on the codes or other restrictions. Here is what you need to do. When you upgraded your SkyTools 4 to the bundle, the serial changed. You need to enter that serial when you install on another device. Start SkyTools 4 (either product) on your desktop. Select About SkyTools from the top-level help menu. Write down the email+serial. If you already installed SkyTools 4 on the other computer, uninstall it. When you run the setup file again, enter the license information that you wrote down.
Clear skies,
Greg

SkyTools Developer

What is support? Anything you run into that does not seem to be working right. Please use the appropriate support forum for that. It is vitally important to include the following information in your post: SkyTools product, edition, and version. E.g. SkyTools 4 Visual Standard Edition V4.0g. It is also important to be specific about the tool you are reporting on: E.g. Nightly Planner, Scheduler, and if Visual Real Time, be sure to include if you are using Best Now or SkyTour. Including this information right away means that I won't have to ask for it, which just takes longer. Please do not seek support in more than one place.
Thank you very much for your help.
Finally I was able to update using the new license key. Thank you for your help.