2026-10-01, 02:49 PM
I am just starting to use SkyTools and have begun to get my round most of it.
I use Voyager (Advanced) and that does all the scheduling. All I need is a total number of shots per exposure per filter when I've calculated whatg I want for a target. Then all I need to do is plug that into Voyager. I cannot find anywhere in SkyTools wherfe a summary is given.I can see total time per filter, I can see how it would want to split across multiple nights but all I want is a summary as above.
Is there anywhere that shows me the summary?
Thanks
paul
I use Voyager (Advanced) and that does all the scheduling. All I need is a total number of shots per exposure per filter when I've calculated whatg I want for a target. Then all I need to do is plug that into Voyager. I cannot find anywhere in SkyTools wherfe a summary is given.I can see total time per filter, I can see how it would want to split across multiple nights but all I want is a summary as above.
Is there anywhere that shows me the summary?
Thanks
paul

